5-6 September 2018
Help in creating technology for the sport of the future!
The Lodz University of Technology together with the Universities of Stuttgart and Utrecht invites you to participate in research on new technologies for swimmers.
The survey will take place at the Bay of Sport of the Lodz University of Technology.
A remuneration of PLN 50 is foreseen for the participants of the study.
We are looking for study participants that meet the following criteria:
* No health contraindications for swimming
* Correct vision (or corrected to correct)
* Ability to swim freestyle
* Age of majority
* Physical form allowing the passage of a maximum of 500m (10 lengths of the Olympic pool) with breaks as needed
* Having max. Hour of free time for examination at the agreed time
* Basic knowledge of English
If you are interested, please register online: tinyurl.com/lubieplywac
Thank you in advance,
Andrzej Romanowski, Institute of Applied Computer Science PŁ
Deputy dean for WEEIiA full-time studies
Natalia Paluch, SKN Ubicomp PŁ
Francisco Kiss, University of Stuttgart
Paweł W. Woźniak, University of Utrecht